Sunday, April 26, 2020

Nobody Does it Better

Present Mic was having a bad day.

The last person he saved on patrol had been a woman that accused him of grabbing her inappropriately - camera evidence at a local store cleared him, but it still rankled -- especially since the media coverage on that was still going strong. One of the new students this morning had casually stated, as one or two always did, that he wasn't a Pro Hero.

He'd corrected that quickly with a very non-English test, to be sure.

But the ingratitude, the slights, the 'just a guy that yells' insults had finally been too much.

And if that wasn't enough, Hizashi Yamada was having a shitty day, too. He'd been cut off in traffic multiple times, the last package of coveted snacks in the convenience store snatched up by an ungrateful toddler who chewed the top off, ruining it, and threw it onto the floor. Worst yet, his favorite two-in-one shampoo was getting discontinued.

All together, it was simply too much.

"I try to be positive, always positive. I try to do things that make others smile."

"You do a lot, sweetie. You have too many jobs, is all." Elly stroked his long, blond hair as he lay dejectedly on their bed.

"It fails. I fail. I can say something like, 'I support you! Hooray' and don't you know it, folks will be claiming I'm worse than Hitler, or racist, or some kind of 'phobe." He fell flat onto the bed, facedown with his arms spread. His voice was muffled as he kept speaking into the pillow. "An' the worst part? The freakin' silence! The times I do all I can and no one cares. But, yanno, big strong burly hero number dickety-two comes out sayin' he likes the color purple and everyone applauds!"

She sighed inaudibly, her eyes filled with as much if not more pain than her boyfriend's. She absolutely hated to see him so down and though it was rare, it did happen occasionally. But she didn't interrupt again, just let him ramble on for ten minutes or so until he was silent.

"Feel better?"

Hizashi grunted. "Maybe." He turned his face to the side, his eyes bleary. "Ya got any ideas on how I can calm the frick down before my nine o'clock gig? I may need to be wired as Mic, but not like, murderous."

"Oh, I may have some."

"Do they involve me having to move at all?"

She burst out laughing and shook her head. "Not if you don't want to. All you need to do is roll over so I can take your socks off. I'll be right back."

He flopped carelessly around on the bed while she rummaged about in the bathroom. When she came back he was propped partially up on the headboard with his white slacks pulled up and socks gone. He'd also removed his black dress shirt and wore only the tighter, red t-shirt that had been underneath.

"Figured I could at least pull 'em off for ya." He grinned at her, though she could see the strain in the set of his mouth. He'd taken his glasses off before, so his gaze was slightly unfocused. He didn't know what she had in her hands or what she intended, though it was fairly obvious.

"Aw." She set the bath stool down so she could sit and reached out to take gentle hold of one of his ankles. "Just try to relax, sweetheart."

"Mmfft." He sighed and closed his eyes as she washed his foot with a warm, soft cloth. The other was next, and then she took hold of the first again and rubbed, massaging the aching spots. "Heyyyy now," he murmured drowsily. "Thas' pretty sweet. Guy could get used to this..."

"Oh, hush," she laughed softly. "I'd do so much more for you, Hizashi."

He hummed quietly in the stillness of the room. "Mmn. I love it when you say stuff like that, babe."

Elly pushed the bucket and lotion bottle off to the side and climbed up onto the bed. "You want to lay with me, then, while I tell you how much I love you?"

"If you're okay with bein' cuddled to bits, be my guest!" He held his arms out and she snuggled into his embrace.

"I know you feel like you're not good enough, especially when people look down on you." She nuzzled into his neck and kissed the underside of his chin. "They don't know you like I do. You're amazing - I'm always in awe of your energy. You don't quit! You're so smart and sexy I sometimes wonder how I ended up with you."

His eyes teared up. "Babe," he choked, taking her hands in his. "S'other way around, you know. I didn't ask you out for so long in the beginning 'cause I thought you were too good for me."

"Good thing we found out we liked each other. I don't know how I could live without you." She said it so easily, a statement of pure fact, that his throat closed up. A tiny squeak was all that came out as he pressed her knuckles to his lips, his eyes wide and full of love. "It's true," she murmured. "It may not be healthy, but you're my everything."

"Oh god, baby," he moaned, his Adam's apple bobbing in his throat as he laid his head back on the pillow.

"Is that it, Zashi honey? You want praise?"

He shivered hard all over and quickly grasped her around the waist, mashing his lips to hers in a desperate kiss. His hands squeezed hers and his tongue wrestled her own so forcefully he took her breath away.

"Oh god," she gasped when they parted. "My god, you're so fucking hot." She twisted her hands in his shirt, pulling him up for another greedy kiss. Hizashi groaned; his girl didn't swear often when they were fooling around and to make her lose control like that ...

"Yer drivin' me crazy," he gasped. Then he remembered she loved that look he got when he was feeling the better end of a fight and carefully pulled himself above her. He squinted with a dangerous smirk, one eye wide and the other squinted as he leered down at her on the bed. "So, hey, babygirl, how's about you let me vent a little - frustration -- out on you?"

She bit her lip and squirmed around, twisting the bedsheets underneath her. "I dare you."

He inhaled sharply, taking a deep breath. Her ears laid back and her dark eyes glittered wickedly.

"Nahhhhhh," he teased, letting the air out as a soft exhalation instead to blow on one sensitive ear. "You'd like that, wouldn't you baby? You wanna get wrecked by my quirk?"

Elly wet her dry lips with a quick pass of her tongue. "It's a bit of a fantasy, yes. But you destroy me too easily anyway."

"I know," he mourned sadly. "One little look and you go all to pieces. But you're soooo cute when ya do." He loosened his zipper and thrust a hand into the waistband of his pants while staring lewdly at her.

She choked and grabbed at his neck. "Sh - shit, Mikey, I need you in me right now."

Hizashi shivered when she used the nickname she gave his hero persona. It was in the look, the attitude he was showing her and she picked up on it right away. "Hold on then, sweetheart," he hummed, curling his tongue over his upper lip. "I've got somethin' really special lined up for my number-one listener." He did a slow reveal of his lower body, pulling his white jeans off and cupping the bulge in his maroon boxer briefs.

"Yes," she whispered, falling back as he planted his knees on either side of her on the bed. She wriggled out of her underwear while he hooked a finger in his waistband to do the same. "Quick. Don't worry about foreplay -"

"Say what?" He paused in the act of kicking the briefs off.

"Do me just like that. Don't bother taking anything else off."

"Ohhh baby, I know how hot that gets ya. You just waitin' for the drop?" He teased, nipping at her neck. "I'm ready if you are."

"More than ready. I want you so bad."

"Hey, yer makin' me sweat, here," he murmured. "Layin' it on a little thick for my benefit, hmm?" He rubbed his hard length on her thigh and she whimpered. "Or d'ya really want Present Mic to fuck you senseless?"

"Yes!"

He leveled the full impact of his wicked grin at her and hummed lowly, adding just a touch of his quirk so she could feel the ripples in the air. "Then scream, babygirl. Beg so that everyone in the complex knows you want me."

Elly's face blushed so hard her cheeks looked almost as purple as her hair. He meant it, and when he gave ultimatums he always went over the top. At least it would give the others fair warning. She took a deep breath.

"Please, I want you, Mic! Take me, Voice Hero!"

"Holy shit, that's hot." He shuddered, licking his lips. Then he paused, his head cocking to the side. "Uh... well, sounds like they did hear ya."

"Give it to her already!" Kayama could be heard yelling out her window across the way. "I sounded the alarm, we're all set!"

Hizashi coughed lightly. After several particularly noisy lovemaking sessions, the staff had come up with a text alert system. When any of them realized the couple was about to throw down, they would send a text alert to the other residents. Most had noise-cancelling headphones on hand and would pop them in, besides setting aside anything fragile they were working on.

"Well?"

"A'ight, you asked for it." He positioned himself and thrust, slowly at first and sighing as he was enveloped in her heat. "Ohh man, you are gonna get it tonight."

"Hope so!" She arched her back with a shaky smile and threw her arms around his neck.

"Awright, then. Let's get loud!" He flung himself into the act with all his energy.

Elly was in absolute heaven.

She loved her boyfriend's endless enthusiasm and cheerful nature. Seeing him so unhappy before had been terrible, but here he was giving his all once more. His mood lightened as he pounded into her again and again.

"You likin' this beat, baby?" Hizashi panted roughly, gripping her hips in both hands and bucking rhythmically into her. "Or d'ya need me to - ahhh -- up the tempo?"

"S - so good!"

"Perfect mix then?" He grinned down at her, his golden hair swaying with his movements about his shoulders. His green eyes were dark, the spiraled pupils seeming to whirl with intensity as he neared his climax.

"Mic..!" She groaned despite her mounting pleasure. Then she laughed. "Hizashi. I love you."

"Heh," he hummed happily as he strained forward. "Love you, too. M'close, you there?"

"F - faster," she moaned. "Faster, sweetie!"

Hizashi threw his head back and doubled his efforts. His hair had grown damp, swinging thickly in clumped strands against his flushed cheeks. Sweat rolled down his neck and caught in the collar of his t-shirt, where only slightly farther down his necklaces bounced with every thrust. Ignoring everything except the mounting pleasure and the increasingly louder cries of his woman under him, he kept on.

"Aah, aah, aaahhh!" Every breath was hoarse now, every exhalation a cry out. His concentration switched, as it always did, to keeping his quirk at least marginally in control. One way to do that was to muffle himself, and the Voice Hero thought that was a very good idea to do right now. His lungs felt like they were about to burst with the pent-up energy coursing through him.

Elly tensed, her nails digging lightly into his back and her body shaking. "Zashi!"

He quickly grasped his pillow off the side of the bed and stuffed it against his mouth, tilting his head toward the ceiling. His scream was primal, and, though muffled, still shook the entire building.

He didn't break anything, though. That was the idea, after all.

The pillow dropped to his side and he knelt, chest heaving, thighs trembling as he pulled himself back from the mind-numbing orgasm he'd just had.

"Hey, you okay?" She placed a gentle hand on his wrist.

"Nmm. Y - yeah, princess. M'great, actually. That was just what I needed." He swept his hair back with one hand, grimacing at all the wet. "Fuuckkk. That ...and a shower."

"Good. Just remember I love you," she told him, kissing him firmly on the mouth. "You're my absolute favorite hero."

No comments:

Post a Comment