Monday, January 6, 2020

Golden, 12 (end)

After about a half an hour of sparkly pinkness and glitter fun with Elly, Eri was tired and ready for bed. Shota got her dressed, brushed and tucked in, then sat at her bedside with a long, drawn out sigh.

"What's the matter?"

"Hmm? Oh, nothing." He shook his head. "I'm just surprised, is all. You really like her, huh?"

"Yes! And she knows all the names of the princesses too, daddy! I really like her."

He laughed softly. "I know daddy gets the names wrong. You don't have to rub it in."

"It's okay. But she's gonna stay for breakfast right?"

"Uh huh. We may go out." He smoothed her hair back and stood. "Good night."

"'Night, daddy."

Hitoshi had slipped off into his room with the door closed, and he could see the dim glow of his television lighting up the crack from underneath. He tapped lightly on the wooden panel. "Hey. Make sure you get some sleep."

There was a pause, and he answered back, "Yeah, I'm gonna go to sleep with headphones on. Don't worry."

Shota closed his eyes and groaned. "That's not -" He started, then just shook his head. The rooms were far enough apart no one would hear anything anyway. "Good night."

When he shuffled into the master bedroom he heard the unmistakable sound of brushing teeth. Elly poked her head out and grinned at him around a mouthful of foam.

"The kids settled?"

He grunted affirmatively and flopped onto the bed.

"I had no idea things would turn out this way. I mean, I honestly don't know what they were thinking."

"I know what Hitoshi was thinking, the scamp," he snorted. "But Eri ..." He shook his head, his eyes distant. "She took to you immediately. She's never done that before."

"Maybe she sensed how we felt about each other." Elly shrugged. "Kids are more observant about that kind of thing. They see things differently - clearer, without doubts and insecurities." She walked out and his breath caught in his throat. He had given her an old shirt of his, as suggested, and for some reason she looked more lovely than when she had been formally dressed.

His gray eyes grew suddenly very vulnerable. "Ches, you told me you live in a pretty small apartment. Is that true?"

"Uh huh." She sat on the end of the bed. "I was looking into getting somewhere bigger but never got around to it. I mostly live in my studio, anyway."

"Maybe you could move in here."

Her tail flipped once on the bedspread and then lay still. "You would want that?" Now she looked nervous.

Shota walked around and knelt on the floor in front of her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "I never thought my family was incomplete until tonight. You - you fit with us. It's as if you were meant to be here but we hadn't met yet."

Elly wiped at her eyes with the back of her hand and stared lovingly back at him, unable to speak. "See what the kids think in the morning," she suggested. "I'd love to, though. It's been ... lonely."

"You won't be lonely here," he snickered. "Hitoshi likes his space now, but Eri is in constant attention-seeking mode."

"She needs it if she's going to grow up strong."

He watched her, fascinated at her reply. "There has to be some fucked up thing we're going to disagree on. What is it? Do you leave dirty clothes all over the floor or something?"

She grinned at him. "That's for me to know and you to find out, sir."

"I can't wait." He stood and gathered her in his arms. Their kisses were light and soft as they climbed onto the bed together.

"Hey." He easily removed the shirt and she pointed. "You just dumped that on the floor."

"More to come," he chuckled lowly as he pulled his off as well. They slipped under the sheets when nude, locked in a passionate embrace. Her hands caressed his back as he nibbled on her neck, sighing lustily.

"They really won't hear anything?"

"No. I once dropped a vase in here and nobody showed up to see what happened. We're safe."

"Good," she murmured, twining her legs in his. "Because I want you to make love to me."

His lips twitched. "I know."

"Not just play, Shota - I'm serious. I want you inside of me."

"So am I." He kissed her on the nose. "I was afraid before. To me, this is a big deal. I - I haven't had sex in a long while."

"It means a lot to me because of that," she said, hugging him. "I love you."

He returned the sentiment with another kiss. "And I'm prepared, to show you I really was thinking of this... let me just -" He retrieved a small packet from the nightstand and tore it open.

"You ready, baby?"

"Almost," he grunted, sweating as he strained to roll the prophylactic down his member without snagging the thick band in his pubic hair. "Yes. Are you?"

She cupped the back of his neck in one hand and drew him down for a deep, soulful kiss. "Oh, Shota," she whispered. "I wanted you for so long."

"I'll try to make it worth it, then," he told her seriously.

He held her in his arms and moved delicately, dipping in and out of her body while they kissed. With his heart thudding hard in his chest and the pressure building in his loins, he nearly lost control at how hot she felt around him. His body urged him to go faster, but he took a deep breath and continued slowly, relishing every moment. She muffled her gasps and moans against her neck until he paused, adjusted his angle and began again, muscles straining smoothly with effort.

"Shota," she sighed, "baby. Don't stop now."

"Is this good?"

"Better than good," came her shivering reply. "Please, right there..."

This was it; he couldn't hold out the way her arms and legs caressed him, her soft cries more desperate. Shota gave in and thrust harder, faster, tilting his hips to get that perfect angle she was loving so much. She moved with him, and not long after the bed began to creak musically with their lovemaking. He wondered vaguely why the sound seemed so alien to him.

It was because he had never made love in this house, in this bed.

The realization struck him hard and he faltered, though only for a moment, before bending back down into the sweetness of their love once more. The moment was perfect as he heard her voice pitch change as she started to orgasm. He kissed her, stifling her cries with his own as he spilled himself into her willing body.

"I love you, Ches!"

No comments:

Post a Comment