Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Hunger, 6

 Hizashi paused to rummage through his bag before getting into the shower. He pulled out a small square of plastic while Elly stared.


"Oh, baby, it's not a condom." He laughed and opened the packet to reveal a shower cap. "Go on and get in, start without me. I need to make sure my hair stays dry." She nodded and picked up the soap while he reached back to make sure the massive blond pile was fully covered under the cap. Satisfied, he stepped in and washed several key areas, letting the water rinse him fresh again.


"Okay, we're cleaned up! On to the fun part."


"F - fun?"


"Yep. Move into the tub, please? There's a little seat for you. I'll set up the water." He turned off the shower and stepped out and back into the other area, which was more like a hot tub than a bath itself. After fiddling with the dials for a moment he was satisfied the water was filling properly and he knelt in front of her.


"How you doing, Ches? You look fidgety."


"I'm - I'm on fire," she sobbed, twisting and turning, her wet legs sliding aimlessly against each other. 


"My poor baby," he whispered, his heart in his eyes as he laid his head in her lap. "What do you want? What do you need?" The water was up to his lower legs, swirling around and splashing a little as he moved.


"I need to come," she sniffled. "But I don't, I don't know..."


"Get greedy, baby. Tell me <i>anything</i> you want." Hizashi kissed her knee. "Y'know, ya still haven't quite let go. I have to ease you into it every time."


"Bad memories."


"Yeah." He looked sad momentarily, then sighed, tugging his hair free of the cap and unfastening the soft band to run his fingers through it a few times. "I know what might help, though. Remember to tell me if I do anything you're not comfortable with." Satisfied it was dry enough he fastened the long, blond locks into a triple bun.


"Uh huh." She wiggled her rear on the seat which had a small rubber mat for comfort and safety's sake. Hizashi made puppy dog eyes at her until she blushed and admitted she wanted kisses.


He started with her forehead and moved from there, taking his time and drawing each one out with tongue and soft nuzzles of his lips. 


"Your mustache is so sexy," she panted when he paused. "It turns me on when I feel it on my skin."


"Much better," he praised in encouragement. "Soooo much better. And as an added bonus - that makes me feel good, too." He kissed her navel and impishly decided to dip his tongue inside.


She whimpered and scratched the back of his neck lightly with her nails as her fingers spasmed. "Zashi..!"


"What d'ya want, sweetheart?" The feathery soft brushes of his lips dropping lower and lower were driving her insane. He knew what she wanted but also that she had less than pleasant experiences in the past. If he could gently urge her to open up, he could reinforce that he wasn't like the others. "I love you," he murmured, kissing her inner thigh. "I love you so much, baby. Let me show you. Tell me."


Elly let out air in a huff that spoke volumes before answering in a shaky voice. "Want you to go down on me..." He heard her take a gulping breath before continuing, "w - want your head between my legs."


"Yes, <i>ma'am</i>," he replied enthusiastically.


"I wasn't sure -"


"I told you, baby - I'll do damn near anything for you." He stopped in the act of kissing her knee to look directly into her eyes. "This isn't a big deal, either. I'll always want to kiss you."


"But -"


"No buts. I love you. Oh, and let you in on a secret," he whispered, sliding into place as she lifted her legs to help. "I like havin' my hair pulled. Get close to the scalp if yer gonna yank and don't hold back."


"It won't hurt you?"


"Not bad. It stings, is all." He grinned as he realized his throat felt more normal. "Heyyyy, the pills have been wearing off, so I've got a lot more power."


"Why would that matter <i>ohmigod</i>!"


Hizashi licked a slow, long strip up her sex, humming softly all the while. The vibrations from his quirk turned the simple vocalization into a buzzing sensation, not unlike a vibrator but with added tongue. Elly's legs jerked but he was ready for that and ducked a little. 


He did, however, groan when she grasped desperately at his head, burying her fingers in his hair on the sides of the bun. Sure enough when he used his quirk again she tugged, and every pull went right to his lower belly in a delicious shock of pleasure. Encouraged, he moved faster, using her tightening grip on his hair to know when to back off to edge her gently from the brink of orgasm.


He soon decided she needed that release, however, and kept on until she grew louder. Elly's body convulsed, pleasure fluttering through her in waves as he alternated between licking and humming. He would tell her later she screamed his name, but she wouldn't remember. She couldn't recall anything but how sweetly <i>perfect</i> the release felt - and how it lingered after he gave her a final kiss and drew back.


"My <i>god</i>... H - Hih - Hi<i>zashi</i>."


"Yeah, babe." He splashed around until he was sitting beside her on another seat. "Better now?"


"<i>Yes</i>." She waited for her heart to stop racing, breathing slow and deep. "You - that was... you were amazing." 


"Aw." He coughed and dipped his head shyly.


"No, I'm seriously..." Elly stopped to gather her thoughts. "No man has <i>ever</i> made me feel the way you do. In every way."


"You make me feel special." Hizashi paused to reflect and added, "I usually get told lots of bad stuff about me. But you <i>like</i> all the parts of me." He placed his arms around her and both of them started giggling when they almost slipped back into the tub. 


"Whoops!"


"Erk!"


"Maaaayyybe we should get out of the tub."

































No comments:

Post a Comment