Thursday, July 6, 2023

Hunger, 5

 Hizashi woke when he heard the toilet flushing in the bathroom. He glanced over at the large-numbered digital clock on the nightstand to see that only a half an hour or so had passed.


"Hey, beautiful," he crooned as Elly shuffled out yawning. She looked wonderful to him with her hair lightly disheveled and sleepy-eyed. Her light skin was flushed in a few places and he worried if he'd been too rough.

She gave him a sour look but smiled nonetheless. "I just looked in the mirror," she grunted, rubbing her face with a shaky hand. "I definitely don't look beautiful. Besides, it's only a matter of time before I'm a raging hormone monster again."

"Don't dis yourself," he reproached gently.

"Bad habit." She shrugged.

"Yeah, well. I think you're beautiful." He yanked the covers back, patting at his thighs. "C'mon over and sit on my lap, babygirl."

"I might be too heavy for that." She tentatively sat and he scooped her up in a big hug facing him.

"Nah, yer fine." He stroked her back and she sighed, then arched into the light caress. "See how nice this is?"

She shivered and kissed his neck. "How's this for nice?"

"Ahhh, you know my weak spots already." Hizashi rolled his head back, letting her lick and tease the skin around his Adam's apple and creeping towards his right ear. "So affectionate," he moaned, his fingers sliding down to grasp the base of her striped tail. "So ...so <i>damn</i>, baby, that feels good."

Elly nuzzled him when he rubbed the fur, stroking up the proper way. "Want you to feel good," she purred. "Love you."

"I love you, too." He tilted her chin up to face him for a kiss, long, slow and deep. "Mmmnnn, thank <i>fuck</i> I was too sexy for you to resist. Was it all the leather? Lotta chicks dig guys in leather."

She snorted laughter. "It looks uncomfortable more than anything."

"Do I look like a big ol' tasty cock -"

"<i>Hizashi!</i>"

"- atiel?" He finished with a sly grin. "You know, with my hair up? Kitties like birds, right -" The air whistled out of him as she pushed him, growling in mock anger.

"You've got a real dirty mouth on you when you're in the bedroom, Mr. Voice Hero."

"And you liiiike it," he sang, his smile showing all his teeth.

"I like <i>you</i>, you idiot. You could dress up as a big banana and I'd still think you were adorable." His answering grin grew ever wider, and she groaned. "Hizashi -"

"Okay, okay! No banana suits." She gave him a stern look and he giggled. "No banana <i>anything</i>, I promise."

"That's better." She kissed his nose. "I know you."

"Aw, that's the <i>friend</i> version. Better than most, but not everything. <i>Now</i> you get an <i>upgrade</i>, baby."

"Mnn." Elly nuzzled closer into his arms and he draped them loosely around her lower body, one hand still rubbing her back. "Is this upgrade for all of you? I mean - what I mean is, ahhhh. Shit." She buried her face in his neck, growling softly.

"Uh oh, you're getting hot again. Ask me quick."

"Yeah, about that. I want... mine. You're mine. I want all of you. Want. <i>Want</i>."

"I read some stuff that said you'd get possesive," he murmured. Then, louder, "it's okay. You've got me, I promise you that."

"...Mic?"

"Hmm?" Hizashi cocked his head to the side, puzzled for a moment. Then it dawned on him. "You want both of me." He scratched his head, patting the damp hair. "Uhhhh... except we didn't bring our hero outfits. You can call me Mic if ya want, though."

She nodded so hard he caught her head in his hands. "Whoa! Yer gonna get whiplash, babygirl. Okay." They swapped positions and he crawled on top of her, naked but different, his attitude amped up as Present Mic. "Hey, pretty kitty. I hear you requested a special setlist? One to <i>rock yer world</i>."

She shivered all over and reached for him, swallowing hard when he deliberately loomed over her, grinning in a demented way with one eye squinted over a raised eyebrow.

"<i>Mic</i>." She moaned the name so urgently he blinked.

"Damn. I was kinda joking before, but my persona really <i>does</i> turn you on, doesn't it?"

"And the outfit's so tight," Elly sighed as she squeezed his rear in one hand, picturing all that leather in her mind.

"That's <i>really</i> hot," he groaned. "Now that I know you were staring at my ass it's gonna be hard to think of anything else at work."

"Not just ass," she husked, licking her lips with her gaze dropping.

"Ohmigod," he wheezed, clutching dramatically at his heart. "You're tellin' me you - you fantasized about my <i>dick</i>? Are you serious right now?! I swear any minute I'm gonna wake up, this can't be real. <i>I'm living a horny teenager's fantasy</i>!"

"Ugh."

"Yeah, fair, but I'm not a kid any more and look at you, nearly passin' out at the thought that this is gonna be in you." He rubbed the firm length on her inner thigh and she shuddered all over with pleasure. "Yeahhhh, you like?"

"Take me, Present Mic," she moaned, her eyes half-lidded and heavy. "<i>Breed me</i>, Voice Hero."

"Whhhhhhoa!" His eyes widened, huge and shocked.

She whimpered and bit her lip shut, shaking her head. Her expression and the thin cry that forced its way out of her throat was an obvious apology.

"No, no! It's okay. Sorry, I was just, uh... don't be scared. Tell Mic the truth, <i>honey</i>." He stressed the last word in English and she melted. "You want my baby, yeah?"

She slowly nodded, fearful of making him upset. But Hizashi only stroked her cheek with the back of one hand. He reminded himself this was what her hormones wanted and that deep down, she knew better. He was supposed to satisfy these cravings and cater to them, not upset her. It's not that he didn't want kids, and he <i>did</i> dream about having them with her, but not, you know, immediately.

He could play into the fantasy for her benefit.

"Lay back," he told her while pushing firmly down so she wouldn't struggle and strain herself. "Lay back and let Mic make you a mommy."

Elly inhaled so sharply he worried for a moment but her ears stayed calmly at the sides of her head. Hizashi smiled, kissed her briefly on the forehead and began.

He could tell he wasn't going to come this time but the sex was still pleasant enough for him to respond to it with low pants and cries. Hers were significantly louder, however, and when he felt her tightening around him he dropped one hand to her hip, slapping lightly to make sure she felt it. "That's it," he groaned when she cried out. "<i>Louder</i>, baby. If you get nice an' <i>loud</i> I'll give you an extra treat."

Hizashi waited until she screamed his hero name in ecstacy before biting the mark he'd made on her neck earlier. Her screams dissolved into a babbling gush of praise, her body shaking underneath him. It was strange to not have one himself, but he'd rather skip a few than get injured.

She was still breathing hard after her eyes opened again, and when their eyes met he saw she was frightened.

"Still?" He asked in a soft voice filled with awe, and, when she nodded, he took a deep breath. "You're okay, we knew this might happen. Let's go to the bathroom again - I've got an idea."

















No comments:

Post a Comment