Monday, September 20, 2021

Fluff - o

 "What's next?"


"An eccentricity she has... an oddity. I think they're pushing it to find matches for letters."

"Well," Hizashi drawled comically, "she's the only person I've ever known that drinks heavy cream and eats Slim Jims."

"Some people like different things, it's not really strange, is it?" Kayama shrugged.

"Yeah, but." Hizashi turned that cockeyed stare of his at Yagi. "<i>At the same time</i>, I meant."

Yagi turned a little green at the thought and nodded. "Oh."

Elly sniffed and flicked her tail out once, curling it up at the tips. "I don't eat them for the combined taste, you know." A hint of a smile tugged at the corners of her mouth.

"It's not as bad as it sounds, anyway."

"Oh? You haven't kissed her when she's been eating them. How would you know?"

He spluttered and waved his hands in the air. "I'm not gonna care about that if I'm <i>kissing</i> her!"

"Aww." Kayama grinned. "That's... kind of sweet. In a weird way."

"I think that describes the taste pretty well, too," Elly giggled.

"Ya little weirdo," Hizashi chuckled, ruffling her ears.









No comments:

Post a Comment