Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Fluff - m

 "We're ordering more drinks," Hizashi announced as Aizawa picked up the phone beside the table. "Get yer shit together, folks! I'm thirsty."


"Zashi," Elly reprimanded him gently.

"What? I wanna drink if I gotta answer all these questions. I'm talkin' a lot."

"Yeah, one milk, another regular beer -"

"Extra large beer!" Hizashi called out cheerfully.

Aizawa gave him a look that spoke volumes. "...an extra large beer, a margarita..."

"What's next?"

Kayama shrugged. "Favorite memory together?"

"We haven't made that many together yet -"

"Yeah, what about when we first met?" Hizashi chuckled but Elly groaned, hiding her face in his dark outer shirt.

"Oh goddddd, so embarrassing." She raised her head to glare at Aizawa, who stared calmly back as he dropped the phone back in its cradle. "You just <i>had</i> to tell him my jacket was his merch."

"He would have noticed eventually."

"Maybe," she hedged, "maybe not."

"Why'd you wear it anyway?"

"I didn't realize I was going to be meeting Present Mic right away!"

"So..." Hizashi giggled an evil giggle and ruffled her hair with his fingertips. "Are you still a fangirl?"

"Hizashi!"

"Bzzzzt! Please frame yer response in the form of an answer. Try again!"

She laid her ears back. "<i>Hizashi</i>!"

"<i>That's not an answer</i>," he sang out. "So! Lemme see, does it get you all hot 'n bothered when I wear leather?"

Elly blushed anew and refused to answer him.

"Neat," he said, grinning from ear to ear.


No comments:

Post a Comment