Thursday, December 30, 2021

Now I know my abcs

 The night was cool and refreshing as they stepped outside the bar onto the sidewalk.


"Soooo..." Hizashi pursed his lips and rocked back on the heels of his biker boots, regarding her with a curious look. "Coffee?"

Elly linked her arm in his with a smile reminiscent of her hero persona. "Home brewed, perhaps?"

"<i>Hey</i> now," he beamed happily. "I'll be your personal barista if that's what you want."

"Ooh, do you have a cute apron you can wear?" She chuckled.

He flashed her his biggest smile. "Baby, for you I'll bust out the <i>works</i>. I'll wear as much - or as little -- as you'd like."

Her giggle turned a shade wicked as she covered her mouth with her hand. They strolled down the sidewalk with his arm comfortably slung around her waist, taking their time and enjoying the pleasurable tension of knowing what was going to happen. By the time they reached the agency that housed Hizashi outside of school, he squinted up at the light on in the third story windows.

"Aizawa's home," he observed with a laugh. "Man, he knows I'm bringin' you home. He's done this to himself."

"I bet he has headphones or - or something. Right?" She frowned a little as he opened the doors and they made their way past the lobby to an elevator.

"I gave him a pair a few years back."

"Thank god."

Hizashi winked at her and pressed a button to go up. "I've got the second to top floor," he told her. The way he said this made her reach out and take his hand to give it a squeeze. He blinked, startled, but then smiled warmly at her. "Yeah, thanks babe. You know who we gave the last floor to. It's closest to the - closest to the sky. Where all the clouds are." His voice grew tense and he looked away. Thankfully the chime sounded and the doors slid open at that point, however, and the blond-haired man bounced out, gesturing with a grand flourish. "Welcome to the party house, hey?!"

Elly laughed when he opened the door to his suite. Once inside, however, she paused while taking her shoes off to fully appreciate his home.

It was what she had expected while still being a surprise; she'd known his style would run to older furniture and kitsch, somehow, but wasn't sure exactly how it would be put together. To the right was a clean, uncluttered kitchen with modern appliances in all black. His favorite colors were clearly yellow and black, and on the left leading into a spacious living room was a shaggy yellow rug and black leather couch with metal studs and a large, fuzzy golden blanket tossed carelessly across it. There were records lining the walls in the living room and what appeared to be a few awards as well. He had shelves with a lot of vinyl stacked along them and a very nice, obviously costly sound system below an equally large and expensive television.

"Oh my god, lava lamps!" She squealed with delight at the light fixtures and Hizashi's heart nearly melted right then and there.

"Lemme turn 'em on, then," he grinned. "They take awhile to warm up, you know."

"Yep." She sat tentatively on the couch, aware from experience that leather was not always comfortable, but the blanket and a few pillows transformed it greatly. "Your place is great," she said happily. "In fact, it's perfect!"

Hizashi carefully turned both lamps on, bending to slide the power wheels on the cords, then grabbed a remote from the entertainment center and clicked it, grinning sheepishly and blushing. Music filled the room, low strains of melodious jazz that made an absolute perfect make-out soundtrack. "You want that coffee, babe?" He turned around with a raised eyebrow. "I can go get us a couple of cups, but if you'd rather, I dunno, have somethin' a little sweeter I can manage that, too."

Elly patted the couch invitingly and he jumped to sit beside her. "You said in the bar you're an expert kisser. Do you have lots of experience?"

Hizashi wrinkled his nose, mustache points moving as he did. "Oof. Well... I'm super busy with work, but I have dated a few times. Nothing serious like I want us to be -"

She caught her breath. "Oh."

"...but I know what I'm doin'." He paused, tilting his head to the left to blink at her. "Ches? You okay there?"

"Yeah." She carefully plucked at the lapels on his outer shirt, tugging lightly. "I'm happy you want to be an item." She laughed at her own phrasing, flicking her ears as her tailtips curled beside her. "That sounds like what the tabloids will write!"

"I'm'a buy so many copies when they come out in print!" He took her hands and lifted them to lay on his shoulders. She took the hint and snuggled closer, wrapping her arms around his neck, but that wasn't enough for Hizashi. He scooped her up and deposited her in his lap where she sat sideways with a surprised mew.

"You're strong!"

"I'm a hero, baby," he hummed seductively. "You know we gotta be ready for anything."

"Ha. Well, are you?"

In response she was treated to a slow, deliberate mouthing of her lips that preceeded a chaste kiss. Hizashi waited until she chased after him for more before nuzzling and dipping deeper with his tongue.

He hadn't been lying.

He was very, <i>very</i> good.

He started so gentle, a languid, almost lazy lick and press with as much attention paid to her lips as her mouth. When he did flick inside it was lightly, teasing and toying with her tongue, not wrestling as if for dominance like so many others had done before. The fuzzy points of his mustache added to the entire experience and Elly quickly decided she was his if he wanted her tonight.

"Wow," she panted during a break in the kissing. "Oh, wow."

"Mmnnnff... mmmn." He clutched her tighter and moaned softly. "Oh, so <i>good</i>. I was waitin' all night for this."

She giggled like a schoolgirl, knowing she was acting silly despite her age and not caring one bit. "You're too damned <i>cute</i>."

"Only cute?" He spluttered a little. "Aw, I must not be doin' a good enough job. Here, lemme fix that." Hizashi slid his hands lower around her waist and kissed her again, this time adding a faint hum that caused her lips to tingle.

"Oooh, your <i>quirk</i>."

"You like that, baby?" He groaned when she tugged on the sides of his black shirt, greedy for more.

"Yes, more," she begged shamelessly. "Please, don't stop."

"Oh, yeah." He shivered with passion, the spirals in his eyes thickening with intensity. "That's better."

"God," she growled, clutching at his shoulder blades. "Your mustache is so sexy. Your lips are soft, the hair tickles and y - your quirk..."

"Whoa, princess, yer puttin' me on, holy shit. Oh, fuhh... fuck! Baby, yes!" His hips spasmed as her hand trailed low, dipping between his legs to caress the bulge there. His kisses grew more desperate as she rubbed and eventually he started to whine. "I'm gonna come in my pants if you keep that up!"

"Pause, then," she husked. "I'll feel up your chest instead." She pushed up his red shirt and purred with appreciation at how ripped he was. "Wow, Zashi, you're more squeezable than I thought."

"Mmmnn, augh! Shit, yer hands feel so good!" Hizashi gulped, then dipped his head to her neck, panting heavily. She gleefully squeezed his pecs, running her fingers across his nipples now and then. "Ya tryin' to milk me now or what?"

Elly burst out laughing. "But - but..."

He gave her a squinty look. "What?"

"Wooooow!"

Hizashi snorted laughter so hard he started to wheeze. "If you're that impressed by my pecs..." He shrugged out of his outer shirt and then lifted the t-shirt over his head. She immediately stuck her head on his chest, and what she did next caused Hizashi to shriek laughter so loud the furniture rattled. He hastily clamped a hand over his mouth.

"No motorboating! The hell, I'm a <i>dude</i>!"

"Tiddies are tiddies."

He laughed - carefully, this time -- and spun her about, picking her up and leaping to his feet in one fluid motion. "That's it, we're goin' in the bedroom."

There was a hallway between the living room and the kitchen, and he paused at a trio of doors - one on the right, left, and one front of them -- before bumping opening the right with his hip. She was unceremoniously dumped on a soft mattress and barely had time to register the fact that he had <i>silk sheets</i> before everything bounced crazily at his leap. He landed on top of her, cushioning his fall with his knees and palms.

"Yeek!"

He grinned crookedly down at her, his hazel eyes very soft. "I love you."

"I love <i>you</i>."

"Good."

She nodded solemnly. "Zashi?"

"Uh huh."

Elly lifted a corner of the fabric under them. "Silk sheets?"

He blushed and nodded, biting his lip. "I've got a lot of hair, not sure if you noticed -" A bit of tugging and the bun he'd done his blond locks in pulled free. "It's better and easier for me to sleep on silk. Healthier for hair, too."

She lifted a trembling hand towards the shiny fall of gold spilling down his shoulder and onto her chest. "I didn't know that." Then, softer, "It's so <i>beautiful</i>."

"<i>You're</i> so beautiful." He kissed her on the cheek, then sighed and began trailing lower, murmuring with affection as he peppered her neck with soft kisses.

"Nice," she purred, stroking his hair gently and marveling at how alive it felt in her hands. "I still can hardly believe you feel that way, you know. This night has been like a very long dream."

"Mmnnn." Hizashi found her pulse and licked once, lingering and tickling with the hair on his upper lip. When she moaned, shifting restlessly against him, he grew bolder and rubbed his teeth on the tender skin.

"Oh, god, Zashi..."

"Yeah, princess?" He pulled back a bit and ran his tongue seductively out to lick his upper row of teeth.

"Don't stop," she pleaded, panting. "Please..?"

"Anything for you." He shivered and bent back down over her.

"Oh, that feels good," she whispered. "Your mouth is so hot. Yeah, harder, suck h - harder. Oh, that’s it…god, you’re good at that. Keep going, please, oh <i>Hizashi</i>, leave your mark on me, baby. Give it to me. Show everybody that I belong to you."

His body convulsed in a paroxysm of pleasure from her pleasured babbling, his member harder than he could ever remember. "Sh - <i>Shit</i>, pretty kitty, you mean that?" He swallowed hard and kissed the bruise he'd nibbled onto her skin.

"I want everyone to know you're mine and I'm yours."

"That's <i>hot</i>. Fuck, that's so hot," he whined eagerly, rubbing his groin on her soft inner thigh. "And your hands, yeah, I love feelin' em on my back." His breathing picked up as she pet him, stroking down. When she reached his rear and squeezed, he gasped and doubled his efforts to kiss her into insensibility.

"I want to see you," she said breathlessly.

"Me, too," he agreed, and then huffed laughter. "I mean, you! I wanna see <i>you</i>. Here, your undies are slidin' down a bit already..." He hooked a finger in the waistband and pulled them down. Elly arched her back, lifting herself to help. When the fabric was finally kicked free from her ankles she grew shy and crossed her legs, but Hizashi broke through to her immediately with a low wolf whistle. "That's a sight to see!"

"Zashi!"

"Well, you are!"

"Being naked reminds me - we need to talk before we start anything too serious."

He swiped his hair absently back with one hand. "I, uh, it's been awhile since I've had sex. I've still got lube and fresh condoms here, so that's cool..." He trailed off, unsure just how to ask the next question but Elly answered it anyway.

"I've had the mandated hero bloodwork this month and can pull it up on my phone for you if you want. I'm clean, of course."

"Oh." He nodded. "We're both clean. Me, too, 'cause if we weren't we'd have been pulled from patrols."

"You don't need to see..?"

He shook his head. "I trust ya, babe."

"Okay." Elly smiled. "We're good, then."

"So I guess it's my turn to get naked, isn't it." Hizashi's eyes slipped half-shut and he let his tongue loll out of his mouth. "You can see from there, yeah? Got a good view?"

She nodded, her throat suddenly dry. He smirked and slowly tugged his underwear down, wriggling his hips so that when his member sprung free it immediately curved up, bouncing towards his belly. He was a decent length, normal sized if not slightly larger than most men she'd seen. It was hard to tell and honestly, Hizashi's penis was just another part of his body, and she loved <i>all</i> of him. She'd been yearning to see this secret part for so long, however, that the gleam in her eyes was not feigned.

"Oh, <i>Zashi</i>," she gasped breathlessly, her eyes wide as she took in the scene before her.

The blush on his face spread at the praise, mottling down his neck as he watched her watching him. "You, ah, like it, babe?" His voice slurred with lust and he gave his hips another little wiggle to see her reaction. He moaned when she licked her lips, the tip darting out to wet them as she laid her ears back. "Fuck <i>me</i>, that's a yes if I ever saw one. So... whatcha thinkin'?"

She ducked her head with a low chuckle. "Honestly? I want that in my mouth. I want to make you come <i>really</i> fucking hard. I want to make the Voice Hero scream my name."

"Shit!" Hizashi dropped to his knees, panting and shaking. "I've got great recovery time," he husked. "If you wanna suck me off, I'll last longer inside you after." He paused, then winked slyly. "An' I promise not to hold back... <i>if</i> you can make me scream."

"<i>That</i> reminds me -"

"Quirk dampeners are in the drawer along with the other goodies," he pointed out with a grin. She scrambled to get it open and he laughed out loud, his quirk slipping the tiniest bit. Watching her fondly as she dug through the messy drawer grumbling to herself, he sat up and ran a hand through his hair. "Like I said, though, the place is pretty soundproofed. I'd rather not deafen you, though, with yer sensitive kitty ears."

Elly exclaimed in triumph as she found the small, flat box. "These are relatively new. Have you used them before? I don't want you to lose your quirk since it's your voice."

"It doesn't mute me," he assured her as he took the box and slid out a single-use pill. "It dampens my quirk to the point of normal human vocal ranges." Hizashi crunched it between his teeth and then paused, waiting for the odd tightening in his throat that signified the dampener was working. "So I can be loud but not, yanno, <i>loud</i> loud,  if that makes sense."

"That's good," she purred, trailing a finger down his abdomen and toying with the sculpted muscles there.

"Yeah," he agreed faintly. His erection twitched with eagerness as she grew nearer and he swallowed and closed his eyes with a shiver. "I - I'm ready, I think."

"No," she purred dangerously, "You're not." She sat up on her knees between his legs, which he spread so she could have access. Elly cupped his cheek in one hand and kissed him briefly, peppering a line down his chin to his throat, where she lavished attention on him for a few long minutes.

"A - a - ah, baby, what're ya doin' to me," he choked, hands spasming on her back. "My - my neck..."

"This is part of your quirk," she murmured, sucking on his Adam's apple with her eyes closed. "Zashi, I love <i>all</i> of you, and that means I love your Voice."

"Oh shit." He squeaked in a tight whisper, a weak, trembling voice unlike anything she'd heard from him before. "Nuh - no one, baby, <i>no one</i> says that to me, ever. Ya know that, I'm the annoying, loud guy!"

"Nope." She kissed him more, lingering now that she knew how it affected him. "I told you I loved your quirk, and I do. Your voice is amazing, you can do almost anything with it! You're more than just the 'loud guy' and you're not annoying at all. You lift me up when I'm feeling down."

"Babe, I -" He choked, stuttering. "I - I, you..!"

She hushed him with a long, slow kiss and he melted underneath her, sinking down onto the sheets with a moan. Elly went back to work on kissing every part of him, pausing only when she got to his thighs. He was beyond excited, hard and dripping with personal lubricant that trickled down the firm shaft. She sighed and kissed the head and he jerked once, crying out. Once he was still again she licked all around before taking him between her lips.

"Ohhhh, Ches." A steady stream of babbling erupted from him as he struggled to remain still and not force himself into the delicious, moist heat of her mouth. "F - ffffuck, <i>yeah</i>, that's really good. That's so fucking good!"

She drew back and suckled on the tip, making his thigh muscles ripple as he whined. "So... this, hmmm?"

"Ahhh, shit! Yes yes yes! It's suh - sensitive but I love it, don't stop baby. Please don't stop! Oh, no..." He whimpered, cracking an eyelid to stare down at her. "Why'd you <i>stop</i>?"

She flicked her ears once with a wicked smile. Hizashi trembled as he watched her arch her back below him, striped tail curling behind her. "I like hearing you beg."

"Please," he gasped immediately, hazel eyes round and imploring. "Please take me in your mouth again. Yer so good at sucking on me, I want more, I <i>need</i> it!"

"Sexy," she husked and rubbed at the weeping slit with a fingertip before lapping gently with her tongue. He moaned and she slowly pushed her mouth down, enveloping him until her nose was brushing his golden public hairs.

Hizashi nearly lost his mind. "That's all the way! H - huh - holy <i>shit</i>!" When she drew back and found a rhythm, bobbing her head, he strained forward, his hands clutching the sheets and twisting them so tightly they would be wrinkled later. "Wanna come," he whispered hoarsely. "Wanna come, please baby, take me there, I'm so close, <i>I'm - I'm gonna</i>!" Elly tried her best to move quicker and suck in her cheeks, tightening down on him. He tossed his head on the bed, blond hair spilling out everywhere, and cried out as his orgasm burst out of him. "<i>Yes-yes-yes-YES</i> <b>Ches</b> <i>baby sweetheart</i>!"

"Holy <i>shit</i> indeed," she moaned weakly when he came to. She had since cleaned herself up, coughing a copious amount of his ejaculate into a tissue and laying beside him at the head of the bed. "Thank god you took a dampener."

"Ungh, fuck." Hizashi shook himself all over while rubbing a hand over his eyes. "Yeah, that was incredible. I haven't come that hard in years." He nuzzled into her neck, kissing softly. "Yer amazin'. You made me feel so good, beautiful baby."

Her breath hitched, and she sniffled a little. "Oh."

"Awww. Does praise make you shy? Not used to it, hmm? That just means I hafta give you more." His kisses grew even lighter. "C'mon an' face me, okay? I wanna kiss you all over. Make you feel good, too."

"Yeah." She rolled over and wrapped her arms and legs around him, her tail thumping on the bed. "I want you so much."

"Let me know if I do anythin' you don't like, okay? I'll stop. I, uh, think I might get a little too enthusiastic about loving ya an' I've been told I can be a lot to handle." He kissed her, slowly licking into her mouth and deepening the kiss with a low, pleased hum when she responded in kind.

"I love that you're a lot to handle," she told him, but before she could say more he pressed himself against her, nipping at her neck. Elly inhaled sharply and relaxed in his arms as he seemed intent on covering every inch of her in kisses. When he got to her breasts he moaned and indulged himself, much as she had with his throat earlier.

Still...

"Is this all right?" After several minutes he peered up from between her breasts, brow furrowed. "I got radio silence here, babygirl, an' it's makin' me nervous."

Elly looked at him and his anxiety vanished. She was blushing hard, her ears laying crazily on either side of her head and her lips parted. Her purple eyes were far away, so hazy with pleasure there were tears beading in the corners. Hizashi gasped, his heart doing a little flip as he watched her nod.

"So sweet," she breathed.

"Let me hear you, pretty kitty," he cooed, blowing warm air on the tight nub of flesh he was currently teasing. "Don't hold it in. Feels good, yeah? You look positively wrecked right now. I <i>love</i> it." He wrapped his lips around the nipple again while his fingers tugged on the other. This time she let out a startled wheeze and began to pant heavily, writhing underneath him. Her hands came up to stroke his hair, cuddling him to her breast as he suckled. He hummed quietly, pleased, and switched sides, teasing more and daring to nibble when she gasped. Hizashi kept this up for several more minutes until she suddenly stiffened, clutching at the back of his head.

"H - H - <i>Hizashi</i>!"

"Wait, did you just..?" His hazel eyes grew very big. "Oooohhh, wow. Did you come from me playin' with your nipples?" He blinked. "I was plannin' on eating you out."

Her chest heaved and she shuddered all over. "Oh my god. I - I didn't know that could - oh my <i>god</i>..."

"I mean, we definitely could save that for later," he continued with a chuckle. "You startled me, though. That's awesome."

"You made me come," she said in awe. "From - from that?"

"Yeah," he sighed, cutting her off with a passionate kiss. "Imagine how much better my dick will feel, huh?"

She nodded eagerly. "I <i>want</i> that."

"Good, 'cause m'hard again." He rubbed himself on her thigh and she whimpered and clung to him. "See what you do to me," Hizashi announced lowly. "I can't believe you're in love with me. It's too awesome, too much. I gotta show you more, more than you ever got from anybody else. Wanna make you mine, all <i>mine</i>, sweetheart."

"I <i>am</i> yours, Yamada Hizashi," she told him very quietly. "I'd have been yours even if you hadn't loved me back. I think I was born like this, waiting for you."

He gaped at her momentarily, then burst out into loud, watery sobs. "Ya can't jus' <i>drop</i> that on me, yo! Yer <i>killin</i>' me here!"

"Oh my god, you really are too cute!" Elly grabbed him in a huge hug. "Don't cry, Zashi. Make love to me."

His breath hitched once, then twice, as he swallowed the rest of the tears back down. "Oh... oh, yeah." A shy smile crept upon his lips. "I, uh, almost forgot."

"Almost?" She walked her fingers down his belly, stroking the fine golden hairs that trailed towards his erect penis.

"<i>Almost</i>." Hizashi gasped lightly and caught her wrist before she reached him, fixing her with a sudden, serious stare. "Are you <i>ready</i>?"

She grinned at the use of one of his catchphrases, a shiver running up her spine at the very different intent. "Uh huh."

His first thrust was steady and he kept going until they were flush against one another, their bellies close. "Hot," he whispered into her mouth. "You're so hot inside, baby."

"Please, more - please..."

"Yeah." He moved back with a grunt, then forward, slowly gaining momentum. Their bodies tangled together and broke apart at times, squirming on the bed and shiny-slick with sweat as seconds of exertion turned into minutes. It was surprisingly quiet except for the steady thump of the frame striking the wall as they moved and some low moaning, until she gasped.

"God, oh god, yes."

"Ahh, fff... tell me," Hizashi panted, dropping to her level and kissing her firmly on the mouth. "S'better like this?"

"That angle," she moaned, raising her legs along his sides. "When you move your knees - yeah, there. There!"

He ran a hand along her waist, licking at a droplet of sweat trickling down her neck. "Ohhhh, that's <i>deep</i>. Ya want it harder? Faster?"

"F - faster!"

He broke out into a triumphant, joyous laugh. "C'mon babe, let it out!"

"<i>Oh god, Zashi, yes</i>!" She dug her nails in his back and dragged upwards, clawing him without much thought.

His response was a high-pitched howl. "Yooowww! Pause the claws, babe!"

"Sorry!"

"Nah, just lemme... I need to catch my breath. I like it." He strained, shuddering hard. "Mark me <i>up</i> so everyone knows we're doin' it!"

"Naughty," she gasped, moaning as he hit just the right spot inside of her. "They already know. Y - you really think -- <i>ooohhh</i>, they think we're just drinking coffee?"

Hizashi chuckled wickedly. "No. They know what we're doin'. Especially 'Zawa. He's gettin' an earful right now, ha!" He paused, gasped. "Babe, whatever you just did - do it again, yeah? Yeah?" She raised her legs and midsection in time with his thrusts and he let out a gusty sigh. "<i>Ooooh yeeeaaaahhhh</i>. Hang on, lover. I'm gonna let <i>go</i>!"

She learned how boundless his energy really was as he literally threw himself into their lovemaking, plunging and rearing and laughing for sheer joy when she screamed his name. Though he'd taken the dampener it was wearing off and her whole body tingled as he shouted his pleasure, nearing orgasm again. Elly gave back as much as she could and was soon clenching around him, bringing him off at almost the same time.

They dissolved into a panting, gasping mess and fell back, satisfied and more than a little sore.

"Whoooo!" He stretched his arms and legs out in a grand gesture, wincing as he pulled a muscle in his calf. "Oops, ow!"

"You okay, sweetie?"

Hizashi positively glowed at the term of endearment. "I've never been better, princess."

"Well!" She let out a gusty sigh. "I'll <i>never</i> mock those dumb internet quizzes again."

"True that!" He pulled her closer despite how sticky he was, and she hugged him. "As soon as we can move, you wanna shower? I'm kinda gross."

"Yep." She giggled faintly. "I'm rather... messy myself."

"Mmn. You'll love my bathroom, s'big. Get you used to another part around here, too, 'cause you're gonna be staying."

"Damn right I am."


















































No comments:

Post a Comment