Friday, October 30, 2020

Blbs 10

 <b>Shota</b>: <i>You get the directions? Were they easy to understand?</i>


<b>Ches</b>: <i>Don't worry, babe. I'll get to your place just fine. I'm using a driving service too, so hopefully won't be followed.</i>

<b>Shota</b>: <i>OK. I'll be waiting.</i>

Elly chuckled to herself as she popped her phone back in her purse. Aizawa was more nervous than she'd ever known him. She wondered once again what his apartment was like, and she grinned at the thrill that she would soon know!

As Elly was riding over to his place, Aizawa was pulling his clothes on and checking his appearance in the bathroom mirror. He deliberately waited until the last minute so that he smelled shower fresh. He was anxious that his new, cheaper apartment might not smell that great and he'd aired it out for a couple of hours earlier and purchased a candle at a local shop. When he saw a strange car pull up outside the complex, he fumbled to light it before she arrived.

"Okay," he muttered to himself as it started to burn. The flame cast a romantic glow in his living room, especially since he had turned the air on and closed the blinds awhile ago. It was cool, dark and the pleasant scent of vanilla began to waft into the air.

He jumped when there was a knock at the door and rushed over to answer it.

"Hi," she said shyly as he opened the door.

"Hey," Aizawa mumbled awkwardly. "This place is, kind of small, but make yourself at home."

"It's not that small." Elly walked inside and removed her shoes, placing them on a mat nearby. She glanced around, noting with appreciation the cozy, dark wood furniture. "I like it."

"Good." He motioned to the couch and they sat close. Aizawa casually threw one arm over the back behind her, and she smiled.

"That candle smells good," she purred, sniffing delicately at the air. He smiled and slid his arm down, pulling her gently close to bury his face in her hair.

"<i>You</i> smell good," he said quietly.

"Oh." Her heart rate increased as he held her and nuzzled at her neck. "Thank you."

"It's been a few weeks," Aizawa sighed at last. "I think we've both held out quite admirably, but..." He trailed off as his hands slipped down her neck to her ribcage. "I can't do it much longer, my queen."

"You mean you want to..?" Elly arched her back with a gasp at his delicate stroking, yearning for his touch on her breasts. She felt as if the fabric of her bra and shirt were several sizes too tight. Her hardened nipples were rubbing on the cloth in an infuriating manner... and still he teased, the warmth of his palm cupping one breast but not moving.

"Yes." He bit her pale skin gently. "I want to make love to you."

"I want you, too," she breathed heavily.

"Good," he murmured. Then, in a louder voice, "Up you go." Aizawa picked her up, swinging her sideways in his arms and walking down the short hallway. She rested her head on his shoulder and sighed.

"I know what a good lover you are -" She began, but he cut her off with a kiss as he set her down on his small bed.

"Our sex before may have been good, but it wasn't loving. This time I promise it will be much, <i>much</i> better." His gray eyes smoldered with passion as he spoke.

Their clothing dropped around them on all sides as they helped each other strip. A few pieces got tossed and ended up on pieces of furniture, which caused them to laugh briefly together. Once they were naked Aizawa sighed, kissed her and slid a hand low down her waist.

Before she registered where he was going his fingers curled around the base of her tail and squeezed lightly. Elly gasped, her ears snapping up and her body tensing all over. "Sho baby," she choked, "my tail -"

Aizawa palmed the length and returned to the end, stroking with a smile. "You didn't let me touch it before. What's different, kitten?"

"You know what's different!"

"Say it, then," he hummed into her ear. "Tell me why."

"I - I love you, you idiot." Her face turned several shades of red and she turned on the pillow so she wasn't facing him.

He chuckled and kept petting the stripey length, marveling at how silky it was. "I love you, too. But that's not it, is it? I need to know - as I've suspected -- does it go deeper?" He kissed her hot cheek and she reluctantly met his gaze again. "My feelings do, you know. I don't want to be without you." He paused, then added, "...ever."

She clutched at him, her eyes filling with tears. "I've never felt this way about anyone before and it's scary."

Aizawa hummed thoughtfully and kissed her again. "Yes, it is."

Since he was letting her know it frightened him, too, and she pushed on boldly. "You can - I'm letting you touch me there because it's special. <i>You're</i> special. I've never let anyone else do it."

The blood singing in his ears grew louder, and he gasped, his hands stilling. "You said it. I didn't think you -"

"Would let you do it? Felt the same way?"

"Uh, both, I suppose." He released her tail to rub somewhat shyly at the back of his neck. "I still wasn't sure I could be that important to you. Especially since you mean so much to me."

"Okay," she gasped through her tears, a big, trembly smile on her lips. "Then shut up and show me how you feel."

He stared her, his dark gaze so intense she shivered. She was about to ask what he had on his mind when he very slowly nodded, not breaking eye contact. "Let me get something."

"You're not thinking condoms again, babe?Remember, that's why we got the tests done awh - while ...ago." Elly trailed off as he brought out a small box.

"I'd like you to wear this," he said simply.

No comments:

Post a Comment