Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Hunger, 7

 "Yeah, let's. I'm getting cold, anyway."


The couple dried off and wandered into the bedroom to put their fluffy robes back on. As they did they heard a beep from the door and Hizashi wandered over to look out into the tiny foyer that seperated their suite from the outside. 


"Hey, it must be dinner time," he called out.


Elly poked her head out of the bedroom. "I <i>was</i> getting kind of hungry."


"Yeah, look." Hizashi pulled open the front door and rolled in a cart with multiple covered dishes. "They probably set this out while we were in the bathroom."


"Bring it on over, sweetie. I want to be disgustingly sinful and eat in bed."


Hizashi squirmed with delight at the name and complied with a flourish.


The food was excellent but then he noticed there was a bottle on the side of the cart. "What's this? Sake? Really?!"


"Is it any good?"


"Ohhhh ho ho ho. Try this," he husked, setting his cup to her lips.


Elly drank, then started purring as the liquid blossomed into warmth in her belly. "Oh, that's <i>good</i>. I wonder why they let us have alcohol?"


"No idea. Maybe it's to help us relax." He cupped her cheek in his hand and kissed her deeply. "Mmmn... that's even sweeter."


"<i>You're</i> sweeter," she giggled.


"Nuh uh. You."


She laughed harder. Hizashi's lips twitched and he drank again, then sighed deeply.


"Oh, <i>fuck</i>," he breathed. "I think I know why they gave us that wine."


"Yeah."


"There was somethin' in it, right?"


"Yeah," she whispered, clinging to him and also breathing slowly. "Wine masks the taste."


"Hmm. They monitor us, so..."


"They'll take action if someone's not eating or sleeping well. We only managed a little nap before. Probably wasn't enough."


"Yeah, 'cause right now I feel like a semi just dropped on top of me." He yawned hugely, stretching one arm over his head but keeping the other slung about her waist. "We better get settled, honey. Or we'll keel over right here."


They pushed the cart some distance away and lay back on the huge mattress. Elly rolled into his arms right away. "I wish this could last forever." She buried her face in his chest, completely content.


He raised both eyebrows. "Your heat?"


"Noooo. This."


"Me an' you?" Hizashi shifted his legs around hers and sighed. "Baby, I'm not going <i>anywhere</i>. If you want me forever, you got me."


"...too good to be true," came the muffled reply.


"You'll see," he promised. "If I hafta shout it in public every day I'll do it." His golden eyes brightened, but for once he held his tongue as a wonderful idea struck him.


"I'll do anything to be with you forever."


"Mmm hmm. Well, here's the list. You ready? You're gonna hafta date me for awhile, put up with a gross amount of affection," Hizashi squeezed her once and she giggled faintly. "No, I mean it. I'm gonna shower you with so much love we'll make everyone around us puke." He thought for a moment, then added, "At the very least we'll get Aizawa. He <i>hates</i> that kind of thing."


"Funnnn. Then what."


"I'll ask you a question you'd better be ready for!" He snickered wickedly. "Although, I doubt you'll be able to prepare. I'm gonna work really hard to surprise you all the time."


"Pfff, already know the answer."


"Oh? What is it?"


"Yes," she murmured so low he almost didn't hear. Hizashi fell asleep with a smile.





No comments:

Post a Comment