Friday, October 23, 2015

Monster College - 4

"Monster College - 4"
orig. 10/23/2015
MH Elly x Jackson (21+) / Holt (21+)
Making out scenario - PG-13
Non-Canon Cartoon: Monster High (after HS)

.
.
.


"He wants WHAT?!" Jackson was so loud that half the dorm came running. Heath was the first to stick his head in the door and was surprised to see the person his friend had screamed at was Elly.

"Is everything okay in here?"

"No!" Jackson snapped.

"Yes!" Elly overrode his denial. "Yes, it's all right, we're just... talking." She gave the human beside her a firm look and he dropped his head.

"Sorry I got a little loud," he muttered. 

"Oooohhh-kayyy." The yellow-skinned guy backed slowly out. "Just, uh, yell if you need anything."

The door shut behind him. "Please don't be angry," Elly began quickly. "It's just that, well, it's not fair for him, is it?"

"What? Not fair for him?" He frowned and started to pace back and forth.

"But - but it isn't..."

"I gave him those music classes he wanted. I willingly change into that - him -- for part of almost every day now. That's my life! And that's not enough, of course he wants my girl!"

She felt a warm little glow at the fact that he called her 'his girl', but shoved it away for the time being. "But you're parts of the same man," she pleaded with him. "Plus, is it fair to ask him to give up romance?"

"He can get his own girlfriend!"

She wrinkled her nose in distaste. "So what if he did. And then what if he decided to get intimate with her? And then what if you woke up next to another woman?"

He stopped pacing. "Um."

"What does your mother do? Does she have two husbands? One as Jekyll and one as Hyde?"

"No, but that's..." Different, he was about to say, then realized it wasn't. It was the same exact scenario the two of them were playing out right now. He choked a little, then looked away before she could see how upset he was. 

"I like you both," she said quietly. "I thought that was a good thing." 

He jerked a little as she came up behind him and slid her arms around his waist, then relaxed. "It is," he said grudgingly. Her head resting between his shoulder blades was oddly comforting. "It's just - shit." He blushed and slowly turned to face her, his arms wrapping about her as well. "I'm greedy," he admitted sheepishly. "I want you all to myself, like this, right now."

"I know the feeling." She hugged him tightly. "But you aren't one - you're two. And your 'two'  is very persuasive."

Jackson frowned again. "How 'persuasive'?"

"Let's not start again." She cleared her throat, embarrassed, but he held her shoulders tightly and stared into her eyes. 

"That persuasive," he muttered, raising an eyebrow. "Interesting."

"Jackson," she whispered, stroking the side of his face. "I don't want to lose you over this and I'm so worried. I honestly don't know what I'd do because I've never felt this way before."

His blue eyes widened. "I don't want to leave you!" He swept her into his arms and lifted her up. "God, no, get that out of your head right now." After a long pause between the couch and bed, he chose the latter and set her down on top of the neatly folded sheets. "I was just jealous that he might have something I didn't. But he doesn't." He kissed her once, lightly, as he settled down beside her.

"You're sure you're okay?"

"Yeah. You have something special with me. And something different than that with Holt." She nodded, sighing with relief, and he took advantage of her open mouth to kiss her again, deeper this time than ever before. 

"Ohmigosh," she panted all at once when the kiss broke. He mumbled something about contacts and reached up to take his glasses off, setting them on the nightstand. When he faced her she was touching her lips with the fingertips of one hand. 

"Good?" He asked softly, and she blushed.

"I think it's my turn to be greedy." Her hands eagerly pulled at his shirt to get him to come closer. He complied by rolling carefully on top of her, placing his knees on either side so as not to press his entire weight down at once. 

He felt her sudden trembling and smiled kindly down at her although he was just as scared. "You know I won't do anything you don't want me to," he husked in a low voice. "Just kisses. I promise." 

"Okay."

He leaned down and she kissed the downy scruff on his chin, then mouthed his lips. "Those kind should be against the rules," he gasped, swallowing hard.

"Oh c'mon," she giggled. "For kisses? Nothing is against the rules."

"I'll hold you to that." He kept kissing until she started mewing, a sound which caused his lower belly to tighten so hard with desire he was cramping up. "My. God," he gasped. "Oh, my g - goh - gotta stop. Now. Mmmf!" He jerked his body off hers with a wrenching sense of loss and sat up on the side of the bed.

"Oh, wow," she breathed. "Jackson."

"That's my name," he quipped feebly, still trying to get enough air into his lungs. 

"Whew!" She sat up, adjusting her clothes and hair. 

"Yeah." He shook himself. "Agreed."  In a colossal feat of bad timing, someone next door started to play very loud, bass-filled music at that very moment. And while it could have been worse, it was bad enough. "Oh crap, not now!" He clasped her hand in his, blue eyes staring beseechingly into hers as the music transformed him into his other half. Elly sighed as the irises watching her darkened to red. Jackson's hand was as gentle as it was before, but everything else was now Holt.

"Baby!" His Hyde half called out cheerfully. He tugged her hand, pulling her into a warm hug. Very warm, because his hair was flaring up alarmingly. "I'm back!"

She couldn't help smiling at his enthusiasm, yet the flames were going to set off the smoke detectors. "Hair." She pointed and he rolled his eyes up to look.

"Whoops! What was normie-me doing to get so hot and bothered?" He breathed deeply, shortening the reach of his hair. He also grabbed the iCoffin nearby and plugged one earbud in so that if the music outside stopped he'd have backup. He definitely didn't want to be interrupted.

"Guess," she snickered. 

Holt glanced slyly at her and her lips quirked. "Naughty," he scolded playfully. "Was it because you asked him? What'd he say? He can't stop me, he knows that. I go after what I want. And I want." He poked her nose with a fingertip.

"Quit," she smiled. "So... yeah. He was upset. But he knows I care about him, too. I was scared for a little while, though." Her brow wrinkled, and she jumped as Holt kissed her there. 

"No frowning, 'kay? We won't let you go."

"I'm glad." 

He stretched his arms over his head and growled loudly. As he did, she noticed the music stopped in the other room and wondered if they had heard that sound and were listening in. Paranoid, she chided herself, and concentrated on the man in front of her. 

He was grumbling a little. "As for that idiot, I wish I could be separate sometimes. He is putting me through some serious shit right now."

"You all right?" She gave a little shriek as he pulled out the front of his pants and peered inside.

"Don't know why guys say that. All of me is blue all the time." His voice was low but she heard enough to blush even harder.

"Holt!" She had her eyes covered now. 

"Chill, I'm just joking." He hummed a little. "Kind of."

"Can I help?"

He inhaled quickly, a rush of air that sounded very loud in the small room. "Mmmm... I really wanna say yes!" He balled his fists and curled up partially, falling over on the bed. "Don't tempt me," he whined. "I'm dangerous right now."

"Really. You weren't a few minutes ago when you were asking about what happened."

"Yes I was. That was an important question, though. Now that's settled, I'm all about you. Or water. Pick one, quick."

"Cold water?" She cocked her head, ears swiveling forward. "Can you do that? With the fire hair?"

"Pick one pick one pick one," he insisted, writhing about to make his point. The sheets twisted underneath him as he moved and his arm flopped on top of a pillow.

"You big baby. All right, what if I said me?"

"What's your favorite color?" Holt could control his voice well; he went from desperate to dead sexy in a moment. His voice had a low thrum to it that excited her. 

"Blue," she answered promptly without thinking. He, of course, knew this because she almost always wore that color. Then her ears flicked slowly back in alarm. "Uh oh," she murmured.

"Lucky!" He sprang up and tackled her onto the bed before she could make a run for it. "I have," he gasped between kisses, "a whole big lot of blue, right here, just for you."

"Aren't we full of ourselves?" Elly squirmed as he tickled her ribcage. "Hey!"

He got very close and stared right into her eyes. Since he was an elemental, they literally burned like fire, bright red and swirling. "I'm not, but you will be."

"Wait!"

"Nmm, did I scare you?" He chuckled evilly and kissed her on the lips. "I'm not serious. Just help me massage out this cramp."

She hissed warningly. "Holt."

"It's really too damn hard..."

"Holt!" She didn't doubt what he meant since he'd deliberately pressed himself against her inner thigh. She could feel the firmness between his legs and was a little frightened at how much it excited her.

He sat up abruptly. "Right here. Feel it?" He could barely hold his laughter in as he pointed to his neck. "So stiff. Like a rock."

Her shoulders sagged in partial relief. "You..!" She grabbed a pillow and smacked him across the face with it. This caused the remaining headphone to fall out of his ear, transforming him to Jackson before she was done swinging the second time. The human fell over onto the foot of the bed with a garbled sound in his throat.

"Sorry," he said, muffled through the cloth on top of his face. "I'm sorry. He can't help himself."

"Oops."

"He deserved it, I'll bet." 

"Damn right he did," she said in a low voice. Her face was still pink under the white fur and she couldn't hide it. Jackson noticed but didn't say anything, he just rubbed the side of his cheek with one hand.

"This is going to be interesting, I think."


STORY 5 >>

No comments:

Post a Comment